Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Whole New Adventure for Cindi

Mary Kay. How many hear that name and think of pink Cadillacs? But Mary Kay is so much more than makeup and big pink cars! In October 2012, I embarked on a new adventure; I started my own business as an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Trust me, in my wildest dreams I never thought I would be pursuing the Mary Kay dream. But here it is, nearly two months since I started down this road to self-discovery and skin care classes and I'm having the time of my life.

Since starting this business, I've learned how to take better care of my skin and help other women learn how to do the same. It's fun getting together with girlfriends to do facials and put on makeup. What woman doesn't want to feel pampered every once in a while?

I've started my own Mary Kay personal website where my customers can shop 24 hours a day and I have met some truly inspirational women. And, my sister has decided to join me in pursuing the Mary Kay dream. In fact, a couple of weeks ago, I got to present her with her Mary Kay pin that welcomed her into the sisterhood of Mary Kay.



That's my sister Ammi in the denim jacket and that's yours truly in red. For now, we are pursuing the Mary Kay dream.


1 comment:

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin