PAY IT FORWARD is a giveaway outlined below. i think it started with clevergirl.org ...not sure but if you haven't read the book by the same name, you should. it's the same idea. touching others in a real way exponentially. i found it posted at wardrobe refasion by the sewing dork. anyway... take a look and please comment and then pay it forward yourself. the rewards are endless...i promise.
Heres how it works:I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
I am willing to post overseas (I am in california), but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same to others).
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be sewing/craft related.
2. What I send will be just for you, with love. You'd be surprised how much of our personalities does come through cyber-space.
3. If I make something, It’ll be done this year-2009.
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you'll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Everyone is welcome. I guarantee that you will receive something from me providing you do the same for 5 other people in your blog post. Are you game? Let's do this and I can't wait to send you a (hopefully) nice surprise!!!!!!!!!