Friday, April 9, 2010

Here a Comment, There a Comment, Where's a Comment

I have become overwhelmed.  Aside from being sick, my life seems to have gotten busier since I quit my job in December.  I don't know how that happened, but anyway...

I used to be a "Check my google reader everyday" kind of girl.  Sometimes more than once a day.  And I was a pretty regular commenter on my favorites....and I have lots.  But, somehow....I keep adding blogs to my reader and I'm finding that there aren't enough hours in the day to read all the stuff out there!  If I miss looking at my reader for one day DNFJDARIE        I don't know what to do.  For some reason, I just can't hit the All Read button.  It's like I'm being unfaithful or something. 

Some of you are laughing at me right now.  I know, I know, it's an illness.  But there are some of you who know exactly what I'm talking about.  I know how much all of you put into your posts, because I know how much I put into mine.  I know we don't right solely to get comments, but it's nice to know you are being read.

So if you have wondered where I've been or why I stopped commenting, or you didn't even know I ever did.....I'm sorry.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.   I can promise you that I miss sitting and reading what all of you have written.  So, I'm off to comment.  I hope.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Hon. Amen! I know just how you feel. Instead of pulling up the All Read I too just clicked your name. I want so much to get back to seeing what everyone is up to but just can't get the time. I just wanted to come by and check in on you since I know you're not feeling well. I hope your better or at least well on your way.

    I know I used to love to find new blogs but I can't even keep up with the ones I love now. I'm always trying to keep up with giveaways and sweeps too. The past two weeks I've had very little time on the computer. With Nadine (MIL) and Neil, retired home all day and all night it's almost impossible to get time for the computer and then I feel guilty. But I know you're like me and I understand. Just check in and let me know your good whenever you have time.

    I hope you have a better weekend. You're in my prayers Sweetie.

    Love, Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin