Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I QUIT!

YEEEHAAAA! i just quit my job at Safeway...no more late nights and juvenile antics with the few who work there and refuse to grow up. I will be starting a new job on monday as a housekeeper for a small camping/cabin resort nestled in the redwoods. I can't wait to be off work everyday by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Ahhh the relief of enjoying the summer even if i am working. Not being cooped up in an air conditioned building with false lighting. I will miss most of my co workers and many of the customers, but not the stress and certainly not the uniform... hahaha i will get to wear my own clothes and i can even wear summer clothes. yipppeee. will keep you posted on the continuing thrill of a new job. also i will be posting some of my completed projects within the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin