Sunday, December 6, 2009

No Title

Just a few words about what I've been up to lately.  It seems like forever since I've written anything, but I have been very busy.  Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures to prove it!  This is a busy tme of year for most of us so I'm just going to give you a list of what I've been doing and you can let me know if you feel like the days are going faster than you can turn the pages in your planner.
  • Finally made a profit at a craft fair...not quite sure how we did so well except to say that GOD owns the cattle on a thousand hills.
  • Quit my job for reasons too stupid (on their part) to go into, but again, God has it in control.
  • Spent some much-needed couples time with my hubby.
  • Got the Christmas tree (THANKS Garry and Starla!) and it's all glittery and lighted and sparkly.
  • Planning the gifts I need to make and I think I can actually get it done!
  • Enjoying the colder weather and snuggling under the covers a little earlier at night and a little longer in the morning.,
  • Going to choir practice on Sunday evenings feels so right.
  • The ladies Christmas party at church is this week and I get to bake cookies.  YUM.
For now....enjoy this Christmas season with those you cherish.  Pray for your spiritual leaders.  Try to bless those less fortunate.  Remember there would be no Christmas without CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin