- Finally made a profit at a craft fair...not quite sure how we did so well except to say that GOD owns the cattle on a thousand hills.
- Quit my job for reasons too stupid (on their part) to go into, but again, God has it in control.
- Spent some much-needed couples time with my hubby.
- Got the Christmas tree (THANKS Garry and Starla!) and it's all glittery and lighted and sparkly.
- Planning the gifts I need to make and I think I can actually get it done!
- Enjoying the colder weather and snuggling under the covers a little earlier at night and a little longer in the morning.,
- Going to choir practice on Sunday evenings feels so right.
- The ladies Christmas party at church is this week and I get to bake cookies. YUM.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Just a few words about what I've been up to lately. It seems like forever since I've written anything, but I have been very busy. Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures to prove it! This is a busy tme of year for most of us so I'm just going to give you a list of what I've been doing and you can let me know if you feel like the days are going faster than you can turn the pages in your planner.