Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm So Honored

 

Gay over at It's a Hodgepodge Life has done a very sweet thing for me.  She has named me as one of her tribe and has named me on her blog as someone she thinks her readers should check out.  I'm so stinkin' honored, I'm sort of speechless.  For those of you who actually spend face-to-face time with me, you know what a miracle that is!  Anyway, I want to say thanks to Gay and to make a little confession.  The rest of this post (except for the five I'm about to name) is a cut-and-paste from her blog.  Why mess with perfection?  She says it way better than I could.  So welcome to Tribe Talk.

How it works....


*It begins on It's a Hodgepodge Life every Saturday...(the McLinky will be up for 5 days, so you can link up anytime during the week but it begins Saturdays.)

*Go to Gay's blog and grab the Tribe Talk Button to your right and Share on your Blog ~ Share with everyone that this is a FREE way to increase traffic to their blogs and find some interesting blogs to follow.

*List 5 bloggers that you want to spotlight. Try and choose those that comment on your blog on a regular basis, but it's not a requirement.
*Make a list of them on your blog or write a post featuring them. It can be an old or new post.

*Then link-up your post and let everyone share your picks and "meet" your tribe as well as others.

Think of it as a "meet and greet" for bloggers, increase your Tribe and let others do the same.

My 5 picks for the week are:

~Starla at ReFashioned Threads

~Kim at Save That Pickle Jar

~Hurricane Rojo at I've Got POOP in my Pocket

~Lily at The House of Mirth

~Helene at I'm Livng Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor

Visit, follow, comment, enjoy.

xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Saw your link on Gay's post. :) Can't wait to read some more of your posts. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOO Cindi, you are an angel!

    I forgot to answer your question: no I can't crochet!!! Or knit!!! I want to, though, but I have no idea when I'll ever have time to learn. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi - you are a star - a gold one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats--that's a fun award and a great way to get people to check out new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cindi!

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Cindi. You are such a faithful friend, faithful blogger and faithful commenter. We all love you!

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindi. I just wanted to come by and let you know I've been thinking of you today and keeping you in my prayers.

    Lots of love, Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin