Monday, March 1, 2010

Love Is In The Air


We were laughing hilariously at Neal and Karen Montgomery (the guest speakers) when this was taken.

This is a photo taken at the Valentine's Dinner our church recently held.  Not the best picture, but shows how much we do enjoy laughing.  It was a fun evening (BunBun admitted in front of 50 people that his butt is his best feature.)  Neal and Karen are hilarious and so friendly.  The meal was great...prime rib, baked potatoes, green beans, green salad, rolls, cheesecake...yum!  Except I got sick the next day.  From the meat.  No one else did, but BunBun reminded me that the last time I ate seasoned meat the same caterer.  No barfing but just feeling like it.  REALLY BAD  ALL DAY AND NIGHT.  So that is how we spent this year's Valentine's Day.  With friends, each other, and thanking God for one another.

7 comments:

  1. Aside from the all-night pukefest, it sounds like you all had a great time! What a great picture! They say that the couple who laughs together, stays together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I'm glad you all have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is was such a fun event - who knew that Ken would say that! Go Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindi. What a great picture. Ya'll just look so happy. I love that. Thank you for sticking it out with me the last couple of weeks. Starting to feel better now. I hope it all sunshine and bright days at your house.

    You're thinking of me at church and praying for me, well my gosh I just don't know what to say. I'm am so grateful for friendship!!!!

    If I can ever be here for you just know that I'm hear and waiting to repay all your blessing.

    Love you girl! Happy Hugs (finally)....Tracy :)

    P.S. Would you please email me your address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a perfect valentines for you guys. Valentines is not all about the sweet gestures, the very important thing about it is to appreciate the one you love. So what better way of appreciating them by thanking God for them and praying together. That for me is really sweet, because a relationship with God is the best deal ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindi!
    Your husband is really hot! As are you. Love your top.

    Check your email :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you attached this picture! You look so beautiful, so madly deeply and passionately IN LOVE!, so relaxed, so...so....so....HAPPY! What a beautiful picture, not just of the two of you, but of your relationship...you can see so much through this picture. It is a picture of your love for one another.
    Just gorgeous. It has totally made my day!
    Thank you for sharing, my friend Cindi Rose!

    ReplyDelete

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin