Friday, November 20, 2009

Even the Smallest Pray-er is Heard

Sometimes when life is really throwing us curve ball after curve ball, sometimes we think we might as well throw in the towel.  I feel like that myself sometimes.  But then I remember
  • Deuteronomy 31:8 (New International Version)

     
    The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

  • Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)

     For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.




     
These verses give me comfort, reassurance, and strengthen my faith when I'm scared or discouraged.  Sometimes I feel that I'm so small and insignificant in the larger scheme of things.  But I can rest assured that GOD hears even my prayers. 

I want to let you know about a lady that is fighting for her life tonight.  Her name is Anisa and she is been a strong and mighty force as her young daughter has endured 3 years of treatment for cancer.  Just as the family was beginning to see the light at the end of a long dark tunnel, Anisa suffered two strokes within in a short period of time.  This devasting event has sent their family reeling and while they have plenty of practical support right now, they need to feel the comfort and peace that only GOD cand provide.  Please pray for this family.  Pray that the love of Christ will radiate around them so that GOD may be glorified.  Pray for healing...we KNOW GOD is the great physician and still works miracles.

To send prayers and comments of encouragement and support, please visit Anisa's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin