Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Bean, football, and a finished project




So The Bean stayed with her oma and opa last night and it was relatively peaceful. Her she is all fresh and clean. I handed her to opa while he was in the shower. She DID NOT like that. She prefers a nice sedate little bath. She is the cutest thing on the planet (in my book, anyway) and I can't believe how big she is getting already. She just turned 3 months old! Aside from the barfing, (BunBun calls her Ralph) she is a joy to have around. I never knew I could have so much fun with a squirming little human.




Here is my son, Levi. He is #64 and is the center for the varsity Ferndale Wildcats. This pic was taken last Saturday when the Wildcats KILLED East Nicholas by about 50 points. Last night the team traveled to Willits to play and they won that game as well, 44-16. I'm so proud of Levi and his commitment to his team and the sport he loves. He eats conscientiously (most of the time) and although he plays other sports in the off-season, he works year round to stay ready for football. He is the boy GOD promised me and i couldn't be more proud.





Here is the butterfly I made for the Holocaust Butterfly Project. I basically took a brown grocery bag, measured the size limits, and drew a butterfly within that space. Next I took some card stock and cut it into squares and glued them onto the drawing, overlapping when i needed to to cover the bag. When it had dried, i took a black sharpie and went around the entire outline and each and every piece of card stock. Then i cut it out and mailed it to Houston. I think it looks like stained glass, kind of. Not the most gorgeous piece of artwork, but something I'm proud of nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin