Thursday, March 4, 2010

Have You Seen This Hat...Re-post

This is a re-post of an earlier post.  No, I didn't really change much.  But I have a lot more followers now and I'm hoping maybe someone knows something about this chapeau. 

Over at Ruth's Room we are getting ready for a fashion show (ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!)...we want the entire community to see all the wonderful clothing and treasures that can be found FREE OF CHARGE!




We came across what we believe to be a vintage hat. There are no labels and it is made of felted wool. The color is ivory and the accents are black. If you have any suggestions as to its origin, designer, etc, PLEASE leave your ideas in the comments section. Here is the wonderful couture hat.






6 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I have never seen anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is most unusual! I know nothing of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very interesting!
    Oh I am so behind this week, especially on my blog reading! :(
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I must be an old-timer around here because I totally remember this post!!!

    That is definitely one funky hat!!! Kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cindi. I hope you're having a fun weekend. As far as that hat goes, not a clue. I have to say you'd be easy to spot in a crowd with that one of a kind on. hee-hee. What a wonderful thing it sounds like you and Ruth's Room doing in this just awful economy.

    Blessing to you and hubby Sweetie. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    Hugs....Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hm...don't know anything about this hat...but getting one last bit of blog reading time in before bed time! Have a blessed week!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin