Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bells and Whistles, Tassels and Fringe

I finally got 50+ comments on my Bra Bag (hereafter called a Brag).  So here is my version of the
Rand-O-Matic...otherwise known as BunBun.

All the names were written on slips and placed in this very expensive, top of the line, exclusively sold bowl.



Then I instructed BunBun to remove one slip from the bowl without looking.  Not too difficult a task since there were men cutting down trees with chainsaws on the tv at the time.



And the winner is.........



That's right...Hurricane Rojo, of I've Got POOP on My Pocket, is the lucky winner of the Aqua/Pink Brag, made by moi!  Congrats Rojo...you scalliwag!  Let me know your address so I can get this out to you ASAP. 

Thank you all so much for your kind words of support and encouragement throughout this giveaway.  You all are the bestest!!!

xxoo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin