Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girls' Weekend

I won't be around much this weekend.  I will be traveling a couple hours south with Starla, Sandy, Melodee, and Michelle for a women's Christian conference.  I'm so excited to be getting to spend some quality time with fellow sisters in Christ.   I'm really looking forward to getting to hear the speaker, Peggy Roloff.  We will laugh, and cry, I'm sure and have a great time overall.  Keep us in your prayers and I'll let you know all about it when I get home on Saturday night.

I hope this picture reminds you of the important things.

Please pray for little Josie Duggar.


6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the conference! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your conference.

    Praying for Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!

    We've been praying for her...she's so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture just breaks my heart! Sending prayers her way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pictures just melts my heart. Sending good prayers her way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers...
    I love your blog, you have such a great sense of humour! Husband picking out slips without looking because of TV chainsaw activity, laugh!! And I love your exclusive bowl. I think I might have bought from the same boutique....!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Let your voice be heard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin